www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - help choosing 5x lens
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
help choosing 5x lens
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bert01980

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem ... Chris
indeed, better to have more information as possible since it's all new to me ...

the problem is to find them at this point!

and thanks to all the answers and also to those who will want to tell her ...

Roberto
ChrisR
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just referred someone here, so I thought I'd just add that the Nikon MM Measuring Microscope 5x objective/lens is not one which many members have or use, and as far as I know it's no longer made. When you really want one, you might find you can't find one anywhere, whereas the Nikon BE or CFI (or some Edmunds near-equivalent) objectives are available new.
rjlittlefield
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding sources, I recently received a positive report of purchasing a 10X Nikon CFI60 objective (MRL00102) through http://www.seoenterprises.com/shop/product.php?productid=16268&cat=257&page=1.

I have no personal experience with SEO Enterprises, but the person who wrote to me reported that "I got the Nikon objective with no problem and it looks new. So maybe a new source for you. Owner was very nice."

--Rik
conkar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rjlittlefield wrote:
Regarding sources, I recently received a positive report of purchasing a 10X Nikon CFI60 objective (MRL00102) through http://www.seoenterprises.com/shop/product.php?productid=16268&cat=257&page=1.

I have no personal experience with SEO Enterprises, but the person who wrote to me reported that "I got the Nikon objective with no problem and it looks new. So maybe a new source for you. Owner was very nice."

--Rik

It also show up here at 245USD, the people that I talked to at spectraservices are very nice and serviceminded people.

http://spectraservices2.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=UOBJ-NK-0026&Category_Code=UOBJNIKON&Product_Count=12

Regards,
Conny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Equipment Discussions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: