hello, new microscope begginer!

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Adrian

hello, new microscope begginer!

Post by Adrian »

hello, greetings!

i was amazed by many of the photos on these fourms, they are just stunning, these fourms are graced with amazing photographers, i would love to photograph like you all one day!

i guess i will introduce myself, my name is Adrian, im male, i am 21, from a small town called orange Orange in Australia and i live in my own wee house all alone,

i enjoy astronomy, and i am just starting to do astrophotography, and spending time with my new microscope i love, i allso love to take pictures with my Canon 350d DSLR, i have a macro lens too!, i dont really have any friends, i spend most of my time with myself.

i am going into biology next year in college, as i love science and i hope to persue a career that may be microscope related as i find microscope related work is far more demanding then telescopes! i love both of them.

i am still fairly new to microscopes though, as i have had a microscope for only 2 weeks now, i have to start somewhere dont i?

i own a trinocular compound microscope with halogen lighting with achromatt objectives, and c mount addapter for my Canon 350D dslr.

i can take photos! not as great as you all though!

i am having alot of fun looking at things under the microscope so far, its wonderfull and really amazing.

i am still in the process of learning, im still a newbie, so i would appricate any experianced advice.

happy scoping!

Adrian.

Ken Ramos

Post by Ken Ramos »

First of all allow me to Welcome You to the Forums Adrian. Sounds as though you have quite a very good set up for microphotography. We have some excellent microphotographers here on this site and I am not just saying this lightly. These guys are good! :o Now that I have done and given them the big head...! :lol: But they are indeed excellent photographers and they are more than willing to share their expertise in the field of microscopy, so I am very sure you will learn a lot here and enjoy the experience. Our macrophotographers are also among the best you will find on the web also and they too are more than willing to share there skills and knowledge. So, browse around, make a few posts, don't be shy. We all have to start somewhere, so if you think your photos are not good enough to post here, think again. We can't be of help to you, if you don't give us a chance. Again welcome to the forums. :D

Adrian

Post by Adrian »

thank you for your kind welcome =)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic