FOR SALE: Nikon Optiphot DIC transmitted light microscope.

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

dariuskersulis

FOR SALE: Nikon Optiphot DIC transmitted light microscope.

Post by dariuskersulis »

Price: $4700

Will accept Personal check, money order or cash if locally picked up (Nantucket, MA).

I'm selling my Nikon Optiphot DIC (Differential Interference Contrast) transmitted microscope. It took me months to track one down to buy, but as of right now my hobbies have taken different direction and although I realize it will be extremely hard to get one like that in one set again, I must let it go to free up some money. You can call me at 508-901-5430 (ask for Darius) but I'll try briefly describe what's included:

Nikon Optiphot microscope w/ phototube and 2.5x Nikon photo eyepiece.

Nosepiece DIC attachment with DIC prism.

Nikon Universal Achr - Apl 1.4 condenser with DIC 20, DIC 40, DIC 100 prisms, Phase 1, Phase 4, Darkfield annulus and condenser prism (I believe it is linear polarizer).

Objectives: DIC 20x, DIC 40x, DIC 100x oil, Plan 10x Phase 1, Plan 4x, Plan 2x.

Optiphot Optizoom 0.8x-2.0x.

Two Optiphot lamphouses. One of them is modified with heat proof glass to allow easy flash photography.

Nikon Optiphot EPI illuminator. I bought it broken, does not have collector lens, I simply taped LED light bulb to the end (will include that), personally not very satisfactory results, so don't count on it much. I was considering whether to include it at all, but I did.

Here is a link to my Youtube channel, you can see some videos I made with this amazing microscope:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dariuskersulis

Thank you!

Anymo2001

Re: FOR SALE: Nikon Optiphot DIC transmitted light microscop

Post by Anymo2001 »

Hi, did you finally sell the microscope? If not, would you consider to sell the dic set alone? I have an optiphot and I am looking for a dic set.
Please let me know.
Thank you in advance,
Best regards,
Antonio

dariuskersulis

Post by dariuskersulis »

Hi Antonio,

it has been sold.

Anymo2001

Post by Anymo2001 »

Thank you for letting me know. Regards

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic