relativ new here. Greetings from Bavaria!

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Lothar-Gutjahr

relativ new here. Greetings from Bavaria!

Post by Lothar-Gutjahr »

Hi,

after sticking in the archive of yours more than a year it´s time to get off that sleepingstatus and get a little more activ.

Lived on diferent places in this world, the foto is typically greek (9 years). But also i digged for wood and climbed for water spending 5 years in the Lonestar State.
I hope i´l find anough time to spend among this nice crew here. My interests are Micro-and Macro fotos, stacking as well and building equipment there for.
Please exquse my lousy english, which i must recover from old drawers; before having had a stroke 8 years ago.
the last fiew month i did spend a lot of time in the german Mikroskopie-Forum where i got kicked out this morning by the new admin not liking me at all.

I am getting 73 in Juli and having been in leading positions my life long and for that i am not so flexible anymore to lissen to everyones advice, grin. Also working as admin and mod for more than 10 years in water and electronics, is a reason i look a little more behind things reading posts.
But i´l try to do my verry best in cooperating with everyone.

Greetings from Bavaria Germany !

Lothar

Sorry i did not manage to get my post into the section "show your faces

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Re: relativ new here. Greetings from Bavaria!

Post by rjlittlefield »

Lothar, welcome aboard!

Thank you for the introduction and the bit of history. I am sorry to hear about your experience on the Mikroskopie-Forum. If there are any issues here we will try to work them out more agreeably. :)

I am not so old -- only 61 in a couple of weeks -- and despite having been in leading positions also, I have tried to remain flexible in all things. I look forward to your contributions to our community.
Sorry i did not manage to get my post into the section "show your faces
Unfortunately the forum software will not let me move your post from this thread onto the end of "Show You Faces". But if you simply post the same message as a reply there, I can delete this one that will then be a duplicate.

--Rik

Lothar-Gutjahr

Post by Lothar-Gutjahr »

Hi Rik,

thank you for your warm welcom. I will do so in posting this as a reply and you may expect some interesting things coming from my labs. I promis !
Here its time to go to bed. Have a nice evening.

Greetings Lothar

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic