L'Albufera Valencia - España

Do you have a favorite location you like to photograph or collect specimens? Share these locations with your fellow members by submitting each location as a topic.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

fpelectronica

L'Albufera Valencia - España

Post by fpelectronica »

Hello
http://youtu.be/g1y-_ezYqgo
L'Albufera Park, an area where I collect water samples for the microscopic study of microorganisms, ciliates, rotifers, amoebas ... In the video we can see the rice fields, rice paddies, as well as the Albufera lake and the artificial seawater lake
Francisco

Planapo

Post by Planapo »

Thanks Francisco, for taking us with you, I always enjoy such virtual short trips. :D

Though we haven't been there yet, the Albufera de Valencia is a destination recommended in one of my favourite travel guides to nature reserves of Spain.
Would love to be down there right now, not only to enjoy the landscapes and wildlife and the Jamón ibérico :smt106, but also to warm myself up a little.

--Betty
Atticus Finch: "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view
- until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
Lee, N. H. 1960. To Kill a Mockingbird. J. B. Lippincott, New York.

RogelioMoreno

Post by RogelioMoreno »

Francisco,

Beautiful place, I would like to visit it. :D

Rogelio

fpelectronica

Post by fpelectronica »

Hello
Thanks for your comments
The Albufera is a nice place to enjoy nature. Sun, sea, beach, forest, wetlands .... is a very interesting visit
Francisco

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic