[SOLD] Mitutoyo 100X M Plan Apo NUV objective

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Will3500

[SOLD] Mitutoyo 100X M Plan Apo NUV objective

Post by Will3500 »

All theses items have been sold.

Thanks for your interest.
Will

Hello,

I'm selling a used Mitutoyo 100X M plan Apo NUV objective in good condition. They sell for $7500 new, and I'm asking $4000.

I also have 4 Newport 423 translations stages with SM-25 micrometer actuators. The stages are in pristine condition and have 25 mm travel range. These fetch $350 per set (stage and micrometer) new. I'm asking $250 per set.

The objective and stage/micrometers all come in their original packaging. Payment can be arranged through PayPal or Google Checkout. Shipping from Baltimore, Maryland, is extra.

I will consider all reasonable offers. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Will

Mitutoyo Specifications
Numerical Aperture: 0.50
Working Distance (mm): 11
Focal Length (mm): 2
Resolving Power (µm): 0.6
Depth of Focus (µm) : 1.1
Field of View - Dia. (mm)
Eyepiece, 24 Dia. Field: 0.24
Eyepiece, 18 Dia. Field: 0.18
Field of View - L x W (mm)
2/3" CCD Camera: 09 x 07
1/2" CCD Camera: 06 x 05
Weight (g): 375

Newport stage and actuator
Last edited by Will3500 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Will, welcome aboard!

I notice that your email address goes to a .com address where I see these same components listed as surplus. Reading between the lines, I gather that this equipment is stuff that you used in your business and have now replaced with something else. That's an interesting situation, not really anticipated by the rules for this forum as described in the Sticky postings HERE.

Have I read between the lines correctly?

--Rik

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Will, thanks for the PM confirming my read.

Long term, I'll have to check with the rest of the Admin team to see how we want to handle this sort of situation.

In the meantime, I'm happy to leave the post up. Cases that fall in the "gray zones" are always interesting, usually helpful in refining the forum's rules and procedures, and certainly the equipment you're posting may be of interest to readers of this forum.

Again, welcome to the forum and thanks for your concern and understanding!

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic