www.photomacrography.net :: View topic - Hello from Toledo, Spain
www.photomacrography.net Forum Index
An online community dedicated to the practices of photomacrography, close-up and macro photography, and photomicrography.
Photomacrography Front Page Amateurmicrography Front Page
Old Forums/Galleries

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hello from Toledo, Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rubenmaestro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Hello from Toledo, Spain Reply with quote

Hello from Toledo in central Spain, I am Rubén Maestro wedding photographer, but I always liked the macro and now I aficcionado the macro end of study, thanks to the teachings of two Spanish colleagues.

took only a week in this type of photography and I have much to learn still not very good but I hope to improve.

Pardon my English but I speak it very badly as I read the website and translate my comments with the google traslator.

I leave mine a couple of pictures of micrometric rail moment I have shifted fashionable camera with the guidelines of the bellows when I get my lane that I have asked I hope to improve the quality of my photographs.

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubén, welcome to the forum!

Your images look very nice. I think the wedding photography has given you good experience with lighting and backgrounds. Your images #2 and #3 are special!

Best regards,
--Rik
Harold Gough

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubén,

Like Rik, I immediately saw your studio skills in your macro images. You must have some awesome settings for your outdoor wedding photography! It was a delight to visit Toledo, many years ago, with my film cameras.

Harold
Chris S.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rubén, let me echo Rik and Harold's welcomes to the forum!

No problem with English--with Google Translate and similar tools, we can all manage communicate, which is a wonderful thing.

I look forward to seeing more of your images, and am glad you've joined our community!

Cheers,

--Chris
rubenmaestro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much to all my photographs I hope to keep improving and I hope your good and bad criticism for so prograsar power in my work.

regards

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubenmaestro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.photomacrography.net Forum Index -> Community Members and Friends All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: