Hello from Toledo, Spain

Lets get to know each other better. Here's a forum to post images and short autobiographies of ourselves as well as any other info you would like to post about yourself.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

rubenmaestro

Hello from Toledo, Spain

Post by rubenmaestro »

Hello from Toledo in central Spain, I am Rubén Maestro wedding photographer, but I always liked the macro and now I aficcionado the macro end of study, thanks to the teachings of two Spanish colleagues.

took only a week in this type of photography and I have much to learn still not very good but I hope to improve.

Pardon my English but I speak it very badly as I read the website and translate my comments with the google traslator.

I leave mine a couple of pictures of micrometric rail moment I have shifted fashionable camera with the guidelines of the bellows when I get my lane that I have asked I hope to improve the quality of my photographs.

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Rubén, welcome to the forum!

Your images look very nice. I think the wedding photography has given you good experience with lighting and backgrounds. Your images #2 and #3 are special!

Best regards,
--Rik

Harold Gough

Post by Harold Gough »

Rubén,

Like Rik, I immediately saw your studio skills in your macro images. You must have some awesome settings for your outdoor wedding photography! It was a delight to visit Toledo, many years ago, with my film cameras.

Harold
My images are a medium for sharing some of my experiences: they are not me.

Chris S.
Site Admin

Post by Chris S. »

Rubén, let me echo Rik and Harold's welcomes to the forum!

No problem with English--with Google Translate and similar tools, we can all manage communicate, which is a wonderful thing.

I look forward to seeing more of your images, and am glad you've joined our community!

Cheers,

--Chris

rubenmaestro

Post by rubenmaestro »

thank you very much to all my photographs I hope to keep improving and I hope your good and bad criticism for so prograsar power in my work.

regards

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic