WTB Orthoplan parts & objectives trade/swap (Wild / Leitz / Reichert)

Interested in used equipment to buy, sell, or trade? Post here to find other members with matching needs. Personal equipment only, no dealers please.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

Rorschach

WTB Orthoplan parts & objectives trade/swap (Wild / Leitz / Reichert)

Post by Rorschach »

Hi,

I am in the process of putting together two Orthoplan setups. So if you have compatible parts that you no longer need, it's worth contacting me. I might make a trade or a swap with you. I have several Wild Fluotar objectives of different powers available, some Reichert objectives, a lot of Wild and Leitz eyepieces plus quite the heap of various items for both stereo microscopes (mostly Wild / Leica but a few others as well) and light microscopes (mostly Wild & Leitz).

Among the rarer items are a drawing attachment mirror for Wild M5 stereo, complete with the original box. Also the even more rare zoom accessory, a special add-on for the Wild M20 microscope, also with it's original box. These don't come around all that often, especially the M20 zoom accessory.

Perl

Re: WTB Orthoplan parts & objectives trade/swap (Wild / Leitz / Reichert)

Post by Perl »

Better if you specify what you need
Regards
Pär
****** Seeing is Believing ******

Milou

Post by Milou »

Hello Rorschach,
PM sent to you about Wild/leica parts

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach »

Perl wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:35 pm
Better if you specify what you need
Regards
Pär
Hi Pär,

Well, a trino for the Orthoplan is one thing I am looking for, also the slide holder apparatus for a XY stage (have a good stage without it) and some phaco objectives.

If you have an incomplete Diavert body collecting dust, I might be interested also.

Best regards, Riku

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic