Stamens Cherry Plum

Images taken in a controlled environment or with a posed subject. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

nto

Stamens Cherry Plum

Post by nto »

I tried with sigma 105mm at f/3.5 and Raynox dcr-250
Today I tried stack, I did not stack with successful,
These are individual shots of two days ago

Antonio

augusthouse

Post by augusthouse »

Antonio,

I like the tones, smooth texture and the various lighting arrangements for these images. Interesting and immersive.

Craig
To use a classic quote from 'Antz' - "I almost know exactly what I'm doing!"

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

Very nice composition but the shots just lack punch for me, they look quite high key! An artifact of stacking perhaps?
I'd love to see an unstacked version.
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

Cyclops wrote:Very nice composition but the shots just lack punch for me, they look quite high key! An artifact of stacking perhaps?
I believe these are the unstacked versions. nto writes that "These are individual shots of two days ago"

--Rik

Cyclops

Post by Cyclops »

rjlittlefield wrote:
Cyclops wrote:Very nice composition but the shots just lack punch for me, they look quite high key! An artifact of stacking perhaps?
I believe these are the unstacked versions. nto writes that "These are individual shots of two days ago"

--Rik
Oh i got confused-i thought he meant that each one is a stacked shot-they certainly look stacked with those strange haloes and shadows, kind of abstract.
Canon 5D and 30D | Canon IXUS 265HS | Cosina 100mm f3.5 macro | EF 75-300 f4.5-5.6 USM III | EF 50 f1.8 II | Slik 88 tripod | Apex Practicioner monocular microscope

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic