Bird of menthol

Images made through a microscope. All subject types.

Moderators: rjlittlefield, ChrisR, Chris S., Pau

stephden

Bird of menthol

Post by stephden »

First post.I began microscopy photography when i was stuck at home by pandemic in spring 2020. I use the microscope I bought for christmas to my son... a Bresser Science 301 TRM and my "old" Sony A7II.
Picture of menthol crystal. Polarised microscopy (self made polarised system).
Attachments
cristaux 17 - copie.jpg

Pau
Site Admin

Re: Bird of menthol

Post by Pau »

Hi stephden, welcome to the site!

This is a nice first post image but it is placed at the wrong place (this forum is reserved for pictures awarded by the administrators each month)

Shortly I'm going to move it to the right place, the Photography Through the Microscope forum

Pau - Forum admin.
Pau

stephden

Post by stephden »

Pau wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:18 am
Hi stephden, welcome to the site!

This is a nice first post image but it is placed at the wrong place (this forum is reserved for pictures awarded by the administrators each month)

Shortly I'm going to move it to the right place, the Photography Through the Microscope forum

Pau - Forum admin.
Yes, thank you for that. As I'm new to this forum, I made a mistake and didn't know how to fix it...

rjlittlefield
Site Admin

Post by rjlittlefield »

stephden wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:07 pm
Yes, thank you for that. As I'm new to this forum, I made a mistake and didn't know how to fix it...
No worries -- mistakes happen!

There is no way for an ordinary member to move a topic. If there have been no replies, then you could delete your own post and re-post in another place to create a new topic there. But if there have been replies, then you won't be permitted to do that.

On the other hand, it is simple for any Admin to move a topic so I have now done that. (Pau and I are in very different time zones. I think he is offline now.)

Nice image, by the way!

--Rik

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic