Search found 102 matches
- Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm
- Forum: Equipment Discussions
- Topic: aps-c vs FX with FX lens for best results?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2189
gtewks, Let me ask a question -> are you concerned about resolution in terms of image quality? Rik's point about the generation of the sensor and the affect of cropping on image quality is well taken. I found that testing a Canon 1D Mark III and a Canon 1Ds Mark III with the same lens produced a vis...
- Tue May 20, 2014 8:07 pm
- Forum: Technical and Studio Photography -- Macro and Close-up
- Topic: First tarantula stacks at 10X
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7303
- Fri May 16, 2014 7:42 pm
- Forum: Nature Photography -- Macro and Close-up
- Topic: Feather Colors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 790
A closeup of a seagull feather (Laridae): http://www.photomacrography.net/forum/userpix/2202_Gull_Feathers_378588_1.jpg Very different from an almost neon blue of a Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata) feather (captured with flash). Light reflected from the inter structure of the jay feather, rather than ...